Saturday, March 28, 2020

CORONA-CATION DAY 13: I need a hair cut


I am considering having my dog groomer cut my hair.  Look, you can judge me, but I can’t go for months on end without cutting my hair.  This look doesn’t just happen!!

I got the idea from a friend’s facebook site.  I thought it was hysterical, and then I thought “but by the grace of God go I”, so I am looking in to it.  

Apparently Pet Smart is considered an “essential business” and hair salons are not, so why wouldn’t it work? What could possibly go wrong?   In the interest of my image, I didn’t feel like it was something that I needed to do without researching it a bit, so I went to the most reliable source for this type of thing….the internet.

I mean, these guys are cutting sharp and clean lines, under difficult conditions (right). (I am admittedly a bit squirmy.) I might not go for the full Brazilian (left) but a simple bowl cut might be good, and cheap!  
Then I hit on this….


Competition Dog Grooming.  Who knew?!?  I mean these guys are dog groomers on acid.  I am not sure I want an elephant on my ass, I have enough problems back there already, 


but the psycho-candy snail flower child, or the butterfly, crack-induced garden dog!?!  I am there.








Pet Smart here I come! “Could I please get a Hunger-games scale buffant with a nice Disneyland Cinderella’s castle coming out the top??” “$35 dollars? Of course. Is cash ok?” 

Problem solved.


Mountain Pig out.

No comments:

Post a Comment